1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.2. Data means any information directly or indirectly related to a specific Site/Portal User.This can be: first name, last name, patronymic (if available), e-mail address, phone number, region of residence, address of place of residence/stay, IP address, device data (computer, browser type, the operating system of the mobile device used by the User), messages (information contained in correspondence between Users, as well as in correspondence with the Administration), other information provided by the User when registering on the Portal, when writing a message or feedback, or information received when oral communication between the User and the Administration.
1.3. Data processing means any actions with Data, including, but not limited to: access, provision, distribution, collection, systematization, storage, accumulation, recording, transmission, blocking, deletion, clarification, updating and/or modification, depersonalization and other ways of using the Data. The Administrator of the Data is the Administration.
1.4. The user, having registered on the Portal, using the Site/Portal, while entering his personal data and/or providing this data in other ways, including by giving consent through the appropriate forms, expresses his agreement with the provisions of this Policy and gives the Administration permission for processing own personal data.
1.5. The user has no right to use the services of the Site/Portal if he does not agree with the terms of this Policy.
1.6. The User acknowledges that in the case of his careless attitude to the security and protection of his Data and authorization data (Password, Login) on the Portal, third parties may gain unauthorized access to the Account (account) and User Data.The Administration is not responsible for damages caused by such Access.
1.7. The Administration does not check the authenticity of the Data provided by the User. However, the Administration assumes that the User acts in good faith, carefully, provides reliable and sufficient Data and makes all necessary efforts to maintain such Data in an up-to-date state, and does not violate the rights of third parties.
2. COMPOSITION OF DATA
2.1. The Administration may collect the following Data:
• name, surname, patronymic (if available), passport data, registration number of the taxpayer’s registration card, date of birth and/or age, gender, place of actual residence, details of the authorized person of the company, name of the company, details of the company, contact telephone numbers, e-mail address, address of the company location, other contacts given at the request of the User;
• information about the User’s account (in particular, login and password, phone number, e-mail address, account processing data), other Data necessary for communication with the User;
• information that the User provides to the Administration by accepting the Public Service Agreement (offer);
• data on devices used by the User, information on the User’s mobile devices (if the User uses a mobile device when entering the Portal), such as: IP address; date and time when the User uses the site, information about the software, as well as the Internet browser used by the User, information about the operating system of the mobile device, information about the operation of the User’s devices, individual identifiers of the devices used by the Users;
2.2. The administration can also process data using cookies (a cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to the User’s computer when visiting a web page and/or when viewing an advertising module on a web page and is stored on the User’s computer and/or in his mobile device).
3. USE, EXCHANGE AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
3.1. The Administration uses and processes Data for the following purposes:
• implementation of assigned functions, powers and duties in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine, as well as ensuring the implementation of civil-legal, economic and tax relations;
• to identify the User when using the Portal;
• to communicate with the User, if necessary;
• for the Administration to fulfill contractual and other obligations to the User under the agreements/contracts concluded between the Administration and the User.
3.2. The administration does not process data related to race, nationality, political views, religious and other beliefs, membership in public organizations. Information that characterizes the User’s physiological features, on the basis of which it is possible to establish his personality, is also not processed.
3.3. Data processing and storage terms are determined based on the purposes of Data processing in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine.
4. TERMS OF DATA ACCESS
4.1. The Administration processes Data on a legal and fair basis: Data is not disclosed to third parties and is not distributed without the User’s consent, with the exception of cases provided for by the legislation of Ukraine and only in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights, in particular, but not exclusively:
• upon justified requests of state authorities, which have the right to demand and receive such Data;
• in the event that the Administration has reasonable suspicions about the User’s violation of the terms of this Policy and/or other agreements/contracts concluded between the Administration and the User.
4.2. The Administration reserves the right, in accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation, to exchange Data with state authorities for the purpose of: preventing fraud; settlement of disputed situations and clarification of circumstances that are/may be the cause of violation of current legislation, as well as in the event that the Administration detects illegal actions of the User and/or receives claims, complaints, appeals from third parties.
4.3. The User may at any time change/delete personal information (name, place of actual residence, gender, etc.) or withdraw consent to Data processing through his Account or by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving such a message and after termination use of the Portal, the processing of the User’s Data will be stopped, and his Data will be deleted, except when such processing may be necessary in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine.
4.4.Data whose processing (storage) period has expired must be destroyed or depersonalized, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Ukraine. The processed data are subject to destruction or depersonalization after achieving the goals of processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Ukraine. At the same time, the Administration must take into account the periods for which it will need to save Data to fulfill legal obligations to Users or controlling authorities.
5. DATA PROTECTION
5.1. The Administration, when processing Data, applies all necessary technical, organizational, and legal measures to protect Data from illegal and/or unauthorized access to such Data, including from changes, deletion, provision, distribution, as well as other illegal actions.
5.2. The Administration constantly monitors the measures taken to ensure Data security.
6. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
6.1. The Administration has the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time. In this case, the updated version will be posted on the corresponding page of the Site at the address: https://info.abacusarithmetic.com. If the User does not agree with the changes, he undertakes to immediately stop any use of the Portal.
6.2. The Administration of the Portal is not responsible for damage or losses suffered by the User or third parties as a result of misunderstanding or misunderstanding of the terms of this Policy.
6.3. In the event that the provisions of this Policy, clause or their parts are recognized as contrary to the legislation of Ukraine, or as invalid, this fact will in no way affect the other provisions of this Policy, they remain fully valid and continue to operate in full measures and become valid, and any other invalid provision or provision that cannot be fulfilled, without further actions of the Parties, is considered changed, corrected to the extent that it is necessary to ensure its validity and the possibility of execution.
6.4. The terminology used in this Policy has the same meaning as in the Public Service Agreement (offer) and the Portal User Agreement, unless otherwise specified.
6.5. The text of this Policy is presented in Ukrainian and English. In case of discrepancies between the Ukrainian and English texts, the Ukrainian text of the Policy shall prevail.
Актуальные отзывы и статьи о нас Вы можете посмотреть на: facebook.com/widemindvariety
Public contract (tender)
Portal user agreement
© 2020-2022 ФОП Мукасеева Наталия Сергеевна